Customer Stories: How to Unlock an Abundance of New Content
September 5th – 11:25am
You tell your story best, right? Not always. Your existing clients and customers can often provide inspiration for your most powerful content and story ideas. That is, if you let them. This session will help you discover compelling and engaging new content that literally speaks the language of your best customers. See real-life examples of customer-inspired content, how they evolved and how to weave similar storytelling techniques into your own organization’s content marketing.
Key takeaways for participants:
- Learn why customer stories should be a continuous priority on your editorial calendar
- How to identify and adopt multiple forms of customer-inspired content
- Learn the top techniques for creating customer stories that leave readers saying, “tell me more!”
- How to get the most “mileage” from every customer interview
- How to help your customers “open up” to tell their stories in meaningful ways
- How to create internal systems and processes for sharing interviews with multiple content producers and planners
- Learn from real-life examples of customer-inspired content, how it was organized and the processes used
CEO, Well Planned Web
Deana Goldasich has built content strategies for brands such as the Home Shopping Network, Wolfgang Puck, Kodak, American Cancer Society and the Texas Department of Criminal Justice.
She is now CEO of Well Planned Web, an agency that strategically plans, develops and distributes content for B2Bs and companies with “complex” sales cycles.
Deana was part of the New Media Group for the American Marketing Association, spoke about content marketing at the National Speakers Association Convention, and was named “Editor’s Choice” by Social Media Today. Follow Deana on Twitter @goldasich.