For a limited time, we are bringing CMWorld 2012 to you –
Over 70+ speakers and 40+ audio and video sessions featuring the leading brand marketers and thought leaders in the content marketing industry.
For just $299 USD, you’ll have full access to the leading experts in content marketing from around the world.
The highlights include:
- CTRL ALT DEL: How to Reboot Your Content For a Mobile World, Mitch Joel, Author, Six Pixels of Separation
- Distilling the Magic and the Mystery that is Content Marketing Success, Marcus Sheridan, The Sales Lion and Owner, River Pools & Spas
- The Wild World of Content Marketing, Jack Hanna, Director, Emeritus of the Columbus Zoo and the Wilds
- B2B, B2C, Social Media, Small Business, Content Integration, Content Discovery, Content Strategy, Content Creation and Optimization, and Multi-Channel Content Tracks all included.
Want more? How about instructional how-to presentations on:
- “How to Use Infographics and Visual Storytelling (ala Pinterest) to drive Demand Generation”, Maria Pergolino, Senior Director, Marketing, Marketo, Inc.
- “How to Create Epic Content that Is True to Your Brand AND Drives Business″, Ann Handley, Chief Content Officer, MarketingProfs
- “Content Marketing: How to Transform Your Organization/Culture for Content Success”, Michael Brenner, Senior Director Integrated Marketing & Content Strategy, SAP
- “The Ultimate Guide to Content Marketing Metrics”, Jay Baer, Co-Author, The Now Revolution/CEO, Convince & Convert
- “Brandscaping: The Secret to Unlocking Bigger Content Marketing Budgets and Driving Faster Results”, Andrew Davis, Chief Strategy Officer, Tippingpoint Labs
- “Getting the Choir to Sing: Selling & Developing the Process for Content Marketing INSIDE the Organization”, Robert Rose, Chief Strategist, Content Marketing Institute
And dozens more amazing presentations from Content Marketing World, which drew 1000 attendees from 20 different countries. Need a sample first? Click here to check out Keynote Speaker Marcus Sheridan doing his thing.