Content Marketing World Industry Labs
For Content Marketing World 2014, we are featuring industry labs on Thursday, September 11th (9:00 am – 3:00 pm). The industry labs are a deep dive, workshop-style format into the specific content challenges in different vertical industries. Each lab is led by an instructor, with guest stars presenting throughout the day. Most labs will serve between 40 and 100 attendees (max). Please see full agenda for more detailed information.
- Pharma – specifically designed for marketing professionals working in and around the pharma industry. In a regulated environment, content marketing strategy in pharma needs a different touch and feel. You’ll be in working groups with other professionals dealing with the same challenges as you…and by the end of the lab, you’ll be able to take your strategy to the next level.
- Financial Services – specifically for marketers working in the banking, wealth and insurance industries. Learn how Fifth Third Bank used content marketing and digital media to great success, and also examine some of the unique regulatory obstacles the industry faces and the innovative tactics some FS brands are using to overcome those obstacles.
- Hospitals – specifically suited for hospital/provider side marketers. The hottest term in the marketing marketplace—content marketing—creates confusion among tacticians, strategists and the C-suite alike—particularly in healthcare. Learn how to create a healthcare content marketing campaign using a five-part proven methodology designed to convert your customers into lifelong patients.
- Tech/Software – specific to the needs of high-tech and software companies. Through a combination of instruction, case studies, exercises and discussion, this lab will provide attendees a start to finish program for tech/software industry content strategy, development, amplification and performance optimization.
- Non-Profit – specifically designed for marketing professionals in the not-for-profit space. Hear about what’s working, and what’s not, in the non-profit space, and work side-by-side with other non-profits to help build a winning content strategy for your particular audience.
- Education – specifically design for marketing professionals working in the higher-ed space. Hear about what’s working, and what’s not, in the EDU environment, and work side-by-side with other education marketing professionals to help build a winning content strategy for your particular audience.
- Retail -specifically design for marketing professionals working in online retail and retail brick-and-mortar space. Hear about what’s working, and what’s not, in the retail environment, and work side-by-side with other retail marketing professionals to help build a winning content strategy for your particular audiences.
- Industrial Manufacturing – specifically designed for business-to-business industrial manufacturers. This industry lab is the perfect choice for marketers in the industrial manufacturing space trying to take their content marketing strategy to the next level. This interactive workshop includes the importance of having a solid foundation based on strategic marketing fundamentals and why educational marketing works where product marketing fails, along with take-aways and next steps.
- Travel/Tourism/Hospitality – This industry lab will take a deep dive into some of the best lessons learned throughout the week and how they can be directly applied to travel, tourism and hospitality brands. Led by Tourism Australia’s Head of Social, Jesse Desjardins, this lab will provide an in-depth, multi-perspective look at the tourism industry.
- Professional Services – This lab is specifically design for those marketing services in professional services, including accountants, lawyers, architects, auditors, consultants and more. In this dynamic lab, learn what’s working, and what’s not, in the professional services space, and work side-by-side with marketers that have the same challenges as you.
And just announced Ingenuity Lab, to be held 10 am – 3 pm at the Rock’n'Roll Hall of fame. This lab focuses on highly creative individuals bringing to life projects online and off talking about their strategies for creating, communicating, and igniting imaginations. This series of unlikely conversations reveal more than the sum of their parts. Attendees gain new perspectives on marketing, communication, and new media strategies from some very non-traditional sources.
Industry Labs Presenting Partner: